HSE Coordinator to our client Nordex in Uppsala
Would you like to work in an international company with other HSE professionals who have genuine passion for the health & safety issues and the environment we are working? Would you like to work within interesting projects around Sweden and Scandinavia? Our client Nordex is now looking for a HSE Coordinator to join them in Uppsala from where you are supporting the wind turbine installation sites within the Nordic region. This position is a full time job, for a unlimited period and is expected to start as soon as possible. Welcome to send in your application today!
Dina arbetsuppgifter i huvudsak
For the role as HSE Coordinator you will;
• Provide HSE information and guidance to all levels of the organization
• Support the sites to continuously improve the HSE performance
• Support in creating the project and site HSE documentation
• Coordinate the HSE work in and throughout the wind turbine projects
• Coach site personnel to align company HSE policies and procedures and to raise safety awareness
• Support HSE preventive & control work in a construction projects
• Support PM to review, analyse and act on HSE incidents and observations within projects
• Work closely with other Nordex departments like Project Management, Sales and Service inside North Europe
• Carry out on-site audits following Company Policies & Procedures / ISO criteria for HSEQ management systems
• Review corporate HSE documents to maintain the HSE management system and to align them with local legislation.
Vem är du?
To be suitable for this position, we expect that you are familiar with HSE management aspect in construction projects. You have experience in practicing Health & Safety and have a background in Technical, Engineering or some other similar education, preferably in fields of HSE. Furthermore it is an advantage if you have experience in managing internal as well as external stakeholders. We also see that you have working experience in an international environment and that you are familiar with Swedish HSE legislation. You are fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken and you are familiar and having competency working as BAS-U / BAS-P. You are ready to frequent travelling to sites in Sweden and North Europe, therefore driving license is a must, to allow the site visits often in remote locations.
As a person you are a great team player with strong communication skills. You are able to work independently, but at the same time, you consider yourself as team player. You have an active working grip, are able to fit in fast-paced project environment and have problem solving skills with a positive mind and attitude. Furthermore you are organized, proactive and have good presentations skills.
As a manufacturer of onshore wind turbines in the multi-megawatt class, we have been successful for over 30 years in an industry with a big future. Since the merger with Acciona Windpower in 2016, we are one of the world’s largest companies within the industry. Our global presence, with subsidiaries in more than 25 markets and production sites in Germany, Spain, Brazil, the US and India, ensures our success, giving our 4,800+ employees the possibility of international and intercultural experience and opportunity. Our goal is growth and profitability whilst providing clean energy. We aim to continue with full commitment, enthusiasm and new perspectives, and we hope to take you with us!
Please apply by registering your CV here on our website. Click on the ”Ansök” button to the right. It is our recommendation that you register as much information as possible and that you attach a complete CV-document. Please check that your correct e-mail address is registered.
Poolia is a registered staffing agency, meaning that we comply with the requirements set by Bemanningsföretagen – the Swedish Association of Staffing Agencies.