Senior Renewables Originator to Vattenfall
Business Area (BA) Markets maximises the value of Vattenfall’s portfolio by optimising and dis-patching, hedging and sourcing for Vattenfall’s assets and sales positions.
We offer power purchase agreements to operators of wind or solar parks, optimise 3rd party batteries and enter into origination deals within the B2B segment.
We serve as Vattenfall’s single market access to energy commodity markets trading in gas electricity, emissions, fuels, freight, and renewable certificates.
We are the architects and owners of algorithmic trading solutions and manage the risk for the company wide gas positions.
We are responsible for generating profits by taking positions within defined risk mandates and limits.
We are active across Europe with around 500 professionals working from Sweden, Germany, The Netherlands, and The UK.
Within Markets, the Business Unit Customers is responsible for the Renewables Origination business.
We offer Renewables Power Purchase Agreements (PPA) for Renewables asset owners and green electricity out of Renewables Assets, Corporate Power Purchase Agreements (CPPA).
In addition, we take over the optimization and market integration of renewable assets.
The position is located in Stockholm.
About the position
As a renewables originator you’re expected to negotiate Power Purchase Agreements, Corporate Power Purchase agreements and enable green supply to our customers.
Additionally you are asked to identify, develop, negotiate and implement new business opportunities and mitigate our risks. You will work in close cooperation with our customers, Business Area Wind, trading unit, as well as other important stakeholders. Deal closing includes all internal approvals by relevant committees and contract negotiation. We expect that you have experience within the energy markets and the Renewables field.
• Identify and negotiate Power Purchase Agreements and Corporate Power Purchase Agreements based on Vattenfall asset base or fully external
• Close alignment and joint work together with Business Area Wind on Vattenfalls asset pipelin
• Grow and innovate Vattenfall’s Origination business and drive PnL generation
• Identify potential new clients and follow-up on current leads
• Manage and drive onboarding process for new counterparties until deal closing
• Facilitate decision making processes, potentially involving executive group management
• Internal coordination with Legal, Trade Control, Reg Ops, Market and Credit Risk, Finance
• High degree of commercial focus, strong business acumen and PnL responsibility
• Strong knowledge of the European energy market are mandatory
• Strong track record on PPA and CPPA deals in Europe
• Ability to structure power energy transactions
• Ability to drive transactions from idea to closure through all approvals
• Existing customer network in the energy market
• Strong self-motivation to achieve PnL in a challenging and rapidly evolving environment
• Fluent in English and or german, dutch or swedish
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• High assertiveness and solution-focused thinking
About the organisation
Vattenfall is one of the European market leaders in the generation of renewable energy and is primarily active in Scandinavia, Germany, U.K and the Netherlands. Together we discover renewable energy solutions. We also have a significant stake in the growing wind energy market in Western Europe. We are a dynamic company with an international focus and a social face at the heart of society. Our goal is to make fossil-free living possible within one generation.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability, or sexual orientation.
Trade union representatives at Vattenfall: Michelle von Gyllenpalm (Akademikerna), Jens Morell (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Juha Siipilehto (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00
In this recruitment, Vattenfall is partnering with Poolia. For more information about the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact the responsible recruiter Li Hedström, 070-377 48 30 or e-mail: email@example.com
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so we are looking forward to your application as soon as possible.
Due to GDPR regulations, we kindly request that you only apply via our website. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.
We look forward to receiving your application!
#renewablesoriginator #originator #rekrytering