Senior HVAC Engineer to Pharmadule Morimatsu AB
Pharmadule Morimatsu AB, a world-leading provider of modular production facilities for pharmaceutical and biotech industries, is looking to recruit a senior HVAC Engineer to join the company. We design and deliver our clients complete modular facilities from concept to production including process design, facility design and engineering, fabrication, installation and validation.
As a HVAC Engineer, you will have the opportunity to develop and lead HVAC design of Biotech and Pharma processes and apply your expertise in designing and implementing sustainable energy-efficient cooling and ventilation solutions for our modular manufacturing facilities. You will be involved in cross-functional collaborations with both internal and external collaborators as well as participate in client project meetings. We are looking for someone with an eye for details and a can-do attitude to provide our clients the best possible expertise and solutions in HVAC design. We offer you an exciting workplace with dedicated and competent people. If this sounds interesting to you – come join us!
The role is full time and based at Pharmadule Morimatsu AB’s headquarters in the beautiful area of Nacka, Sweden. We will evaluate applications continuously and we welcome your application today!
In this role, you will develop optimized HVAC designs for our clients pharmaceutical or biotech facility projects. Together with the multiskilled project team at Pharmadule, called the Front-End design team, you will help take the HVAC design from a concept to a finalized state-of-the art manufacturing facility in compliance with regulatory demands.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
– Lead HVAC Design of Biotech and Pharma processes
– Research, design and oversee fabrication and installation of HVAC systems to meet client’s requirements for all our projects
– Develop and review Air Flow Diagrams, Air flow calculations, Zoning diagrams, Area pressurization and User Requirement Specification´s (URS)
– Communicate directly with vendors, consultants and clients to understand project requirements, design specifications and operational environments in order to evaluate cost, feasibility, and implementation of HVAC systems
– Work with other engineers, project managers, and construction professionals as needed to create or modify HVAC design parameters
The right candidate fulfills the following qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree plus experience in the HVAC engineering industry and experience from the Pharmaceutical / Biotech industry or consultancy business.
– Knowledge and experience in HVAC design/engineering of cGMP manufacturing facility projects
– Experience with 3D Modeling programs such as AutoCAD
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to communicate in a business environment.
We believe you to be a person with a passion for innovative and sustainable HVAC solutions and who enjoys working in a driven project organization. You have a high sense of commitment and responsibility and thrive in a role where you relied upon deliver business critical items in time and with high quality. You have excellent time management skills and a strong ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
If you are ready to bring your skills and experience in HVAC design to meet exciting and new challenges in a global environment, we look forward to having you join our team of world-class professionals!
Pharmadule was founded in Sweden in 1986 and has from the start provided its expertise in modular construction technology to various industries. Today, Pharmadule Morimatsu AB enjoys a strong global position as an authority in designing, constructing and delivering state-of-the-art modular manufacturing facilities for the pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical industries. More than 70 projects have been delivered using Pharmadule’s modular concept and both multinational and local companies have benefited from our delivery method. To learn more about the company please visit: http://www.pharmadule.com