Production and Supply Chain Manager Medtech
SciBase is looking to recruit a Supply Chain and Production Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with solid experience of MedTech production and experience/interest in supply chain and logistics. You will be part a growing, innovative company and have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience together with dedicated co-workers. You will have overall responsibility for the company’s electrode production facility in Uppsala and for Supply Chain and logistics functions; and you will report directly to the CEO.
SciBase AB is a Swedish medical technology company working within skin diagnostics that has developed a unique point of care device for the accurate detection of melanoma. SciBase is headquartered in Sundbyberg, Stockholm. The position is based in Stockholm and Uppsala. We will interview candidates continuously so don’t wait to send in your application.
In this position you will be responsible for management of all activities and projects within Supply Chain (Purchasing and Logistics) and Production at SciBase AB. The role includes responsibility for 3-4 process operators within electrode manufacturing based in Uppsala and 1 person within final test and logistics, based in Sundbyberg.
Production Responsibility includes:
– Prepare, plan and manage production at the SciBase electrode production facility in Uppsala This includes;
o Manage agreements with facility and external partners
o Handle internal and supplier deviations: documentation, plan
o Help implement process improvements including process validation as applicable for equipment and manufacturing processes
o Device Master Record implementation and maintenance together with the Quality Manager
o Management and training of personnel: plan, perform and follow up
Supply Chain (Purchasing and Logistics) responsibilities includes:
– Manage all supply chain, purchasing, inventory and logistics tasks related to products and components within SciBase
– Prepare, plan and execute purchasing
– Negotiate contracts with contract manufacturers and suppliers together with the CFO
– Manage processes for internal handling, incoming inspections, storage, transports, packaging, delivery and transport of products
– Continuous follow up of cost, efficiency and quality at SciBase production partners as well as SciBase internal electrode manufacturing
Vem är du?
We are looking for a candidate with a university degree within relevant field i.e. Life science, manufacturing, supply chain or equivalent working experience. You have at least 5 years of working experience and at least 2 years direct experience within the manufacturing of medical devices.
Other key qualifications are:
– Experience from working according to ISO 13485 for quality management of medical devices and EU MDD/MDR and/or FDA
– Industrial experience in medical device production/process development and process validation.
– Good written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably good verbal skills in Swedish.
– Previous leadership experience is an advantage
– Experience in supply chain management and/or logistics is an advantage
To succeed in at this job you are goal and result oriented, self-motivated and a team player. You have drive. You are friendly, positive, and good to work with. You have very good analytic and decision-making skills and you enjoy actively participating in day-to-day operations
Founded in 1998, SciBase AB is a Swedish medical technology company, headquartered in Stockholm, that has developed a unique point of care device for the accurate detection of malignant melanoma.
The SciBase method is based on a technology called Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS), which uses the varying electrical properties of human tissue to categorize cellular structures and thereby detect malignancies. Nevisense is a point-of-care device that has emerged from more than 20 years of academic research at the Karolinska Institute.
SciBase sells mainly in the EU and the US and is the only approved product available for the detection of melanoma.