NPI Program Manager to Cepheid
Cepheid continues its growth and is now looking to recruit a NPI Program Manager with a focus on supply chain. Cepheid is a leading molecular diagnostics company within Danaher group of companies that is dedicated to improving healthcare by developing, manufacturing, and marketing accurate yet easy-to-use molecular systems and tests. At the company’s facilities in Solna, Cepheid develops and manufactures diagnostics tests that improve patient outcome all over the world. This past year, the Solna site has expanded and doubled in size, and we are now continuing our journey of growth.
In this stimulating role, you will support NPI Program Management for PCR assay teams and be responsible for leading supply chain and procurement activities including supply chain readiness for product launch. You will work closely with category management, production planning and demand planning.
The position is based in Solna. We evaluate candidates continuously and welcome your application today!
ABOUT THE POSITION
Main responsibilities include:
– Engaging with the project lifecycle process to ensure alignment with the product deliverables for each phase and manages the Supply Chain deliverables
– Forming and leading cross-functional supply chain operations teams to define sourcing strategies and sourcing plans for new products, including recommendations for new supplier selection & evaluation as part New Product Introduction
– Serving as single point of contact to the Supply Chain team to confirm supplier and production readiness
– Managing the transition of new products from development to industrialisation
– Creates and delivers presentations to Operational leadership, program executives and key stakeholders
Education or Experience (in years):
– A technical degree with 5 years related experience. MBA is a plus
Knowledge and skills:
– Crossfunctional collaboration with stakeholders
– Life-Science industry background preferred but not mandatory
– Ability to manage the product cost roadmap within target prior industrialisation
– Fundamental understanding of should-cost & cost/quality/delivery improvement opportunities with early supplier chain involvement.
– Ability to connect, relate and communicate with senior leadership
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer to be a part of an international, fast-paced and fast-growing, but yet friendly and diverse company, where we find it meaningful to go to work. We take ownership in caring for our employees, and also offer a wide range of benefits, which include a competitive salary, additional days of leave, a fitness grant, a local gym, etc. Together we work hard to make a difference!
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.