Executive Assistant till Vattenfall
We are now looking for an Executive Assistant to Vattenfall. The estimated start for this role is in the beginning of February and one year forward. This role requires previous experience as an administrator, ideally as an Executive Assistant as well as good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Could it be you? Don´t hesitate to send in your application.
About the position
As an Executive Assistant you will be supporting the Vice President Onshore Wind at Vattenfall, the BU Management Team and the wider Onshore Wind Business Unit across Vattenfall locations in Europe and the UK.
As the Vice President Onshore Executive Assistant you will be her ‘deputy’ and the first point of contact for new staff joining the Solna Office. You will also be involved in organizing events taking place here, so as part of your role you will welcome new staff members joining the Solna Office and co-ordinate their onboarding (Access cards, IT set-up etc), organise local office events and be the main point of contact for administrative support and specific Solna office-related queries.
• Extensive diary management for the Vice President Onshore Wind
• All scheduling responsibilities for the BU Management Team and BU Onshore activities
• Travel booking
• Organising and minuting regular MT meetings and workshops both virtually (via MS Teams) and in-person
• Organising international management team events
• Administrative support for the BU MT including:
• Updating and maintenance of the BU MT SharePoint site
• Document management
• Drafting communications and presentations
• Supporting the BU MT team with timesheets, expenses systems and other relevant HR processes across multiple territories
• Management of user accounts (internal and external)
• Creating purchase requisitions, handling purchase orders and invoicing
• Administrative coordination between BU Onshore Wind and other Business Units within Vattenfall
• Other ad-hoc tasks
• As the first point of contact for Wind staff in Solna, you are open and friendly, creating a welcoming atmosphere on the Wind floor
• You are a confident, open positive and organised people-person
• You are a proactive problem solver and good at time-management
• You are able to take the initiative, to anticipate and use your judgement and not wait to be told
• You are hard-working and enjoy busy days that are never the same
• You have excellent cross-cultural skills to support people from very different backgrounds and languages
• You speak and write excellent English as this is the official language of Vattenfall
Requirements for this role:
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Previous experience as an administrator, ideally as an Executive Assistant
• Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and take the initiative when required
• Excellent communication skills within a multi-disciplined working environment
Please apply by registering your CV here on our website. Click on the “Ansök” button to the right. It is our recommendation that you register as much information as possible and that you attach a complete CV-document. Please check that your correct e-mail address is registered.
Poolia is a registered staffing agency, meaning that we comply with the requirements set by Kompetensföretagen – the Swedish Association of Staffing Agencies.
You will for this role be a consultant at Poolia but work dedicated at Vattenfall.