HR Operations Manager to medac Nordics
Poolia is recruiting a proactive, structured and collaborative HR Operations Manager to the Nordic headquarter in Malmö of medac in “The Point Hyllie”. The position could be in the range of 75 – 100%.
Are you looking for a broad HR position? Are you eager to develop processes and guidelines? Would you like to have an operational focus but also sometimes work on a strategic level? Then this full-time position could be of great interest to you.
Please apply as soon as possible.
About the position
You are offered a challenging and developing position in an international environment. You will work with a professional and dedicated team mainly on a Nordic level but also interact with the HQ in Germany.
Your main responsibilities and accountabilities will be:
• Ensure compliance with local regulations (including working environment laws)
• Explicate, clarify and improve the current “Personalhandbok”
• Write policies in collaboration with GM for HR areas that need improvement (for example company car policy)
• Establish a continuous workflow/activities related to our values and competencies
• Ensure that current work descriptions are up to date and reflects what is done
• Establish an improved routine for vacation planning
• Improve our onboarding and outboarding processes
• Be the contact person for discussions with authorities such as “Försäkringskassan” regarding sick pay, parental leaves etc.
• Implement local learning tools
• Lead our work for a good working environment, including but not limited to, follow-up employee satisfaction surveys from HQ (“Great place to work”) and run our local “&Frankly” tool
• Implement a target-oriented approach for our staff regarding goals, training and education
• Align and evaluate employee benefits across countries
• Facilitate workshops for the team to strengthen the team spirit and collaborative ability
• Sparring with management team on HR topics
• Facilitate relevant leadership trainings
• Evaluation of current organizational structure, roles and responsibilities
• Potentially support and handle legal HR questions and issues regarding employees
• In times of change facilitate necessary actions regarding change management
Some travel will be required to the Nordic countries and to Germany.
You will report to the Nordic General Manager.
You have a Bachelor´s or Master’s degree in HR or other relevant area.
We believe that you have at least 3 years of HR experience.
Previous experience in working in a Nordic setting and/or experience from DK and NO is meritorious. If you have experience from the life science industry or from a working in a German privately owned company is a valuable.
Apart from a strong English knowledge you are required to be fluent, both verbal and written, in either Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Finnish.
You need to be well-versed in Microsoft Office products and knowledge of information systems and tools is a distinct advantage.
We value people that bring constructive solutions to the table. It is important that you have an interest to build up a function from scratch. You need to have the ability to work with both the big overall picture and the “nitty gritty” details of everyday working life.
The successful candidate for the position is proactive, demonstrates ownership, structured and flexible. You also have an inner drive of finding ways to solve challenges within your area of responsibility. On top of this, you have high integrity and a good judgment.
You also must have the ability to build collaborative relationships both inside and outside the company. We also value project coordination abilities. Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, are also an advantage
About the organisation
medac GmbH is a global, German owned pharmaceutical company, which specializes in the treatment and diagnosis of oncology, urology, autoimmune diseases, and fibrinolysis. With over 1700 employees in 18 countries worldwide, we are always striving to continue with our specialist research and development to enable us to expand our therapeutic portfolio, and in turn, improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our portfolio contains both new, innovative medicinal products for rare diseases and established products. Specialist distribution and marketing teams ensure medac’s products are supplied directly to markets all over the world via our subsidiaries.
Please visit http://www.medac.se for further information.