Regional Marketing Co-ordinator responsible for Scandinavia
We are looking for experienced and business-minded Regional Marketing Co-ordinator to implement and run regional marketing activities and to tailor marketing activities to regional needs in Scandinavia. HTS BeSafe AS is a family owned Norwegian company within the nursery industry. Our brands are BeSafe and Voksi®. We are present in more than 40 countries, via retail partners and distributors.
Our ambition is to deliver Scandinavian premium design, functional products, that provide safety and comfort so that families are free and confident to explore life adventures.
We are on the journey to build story driven, globally successful brands and offer exciting opportunity to join us on this journey. The position is a fill-in for the Scandinavian Marketing Co-ordinator who will be on maternity leave. You will report to the Director Brand and Product.
Dina arbetsuppgifter i huvudsak
• Localization and implementation of campaigns, product launches and marketing material developed by Global Marketing including local adaptions of material and assets
• Translations of all marketing material from English to Swedish
• Identify, establish, administrate & develop cooperations with influencers in Scandinavia
• Insights and performance monitoring and reporting back to global marketing
• Plan and conduct local events
• Monitor, update, adapt and improve local websites and social media
• Develop local marketing and communication materials for and with the country managers, sales coordinators and sales teams
• Develop marketing plans for/with retailers together with the country managers
• Supports local retailers with marketing materials, own campaigns, etc.
• Secure, guide, and govern correct and consistent execution of the brand visual guidelines in the local markets
• Option to take team-leadership responsibilities, based on personal development
Vem är du?
• Relevant education in marketing (minimum Bachelor Degree)
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish (other languages are a bonus)
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English since we are an international company where we daily use English
• Demonstrated experience and proven track record from leading and implementing campaigns
• A big interest in social media and influencer marketing
• Experience with Adobe programs (mainly InDesign and Photoshop) or willingness to learn quickly
• Experience with content management systems (e.g. WordPress) or willingness to learn quickly
• Experience from working with international brands and across cultures is a bonus
Some travelling is required in this position.
You are self-driven and yet a good collaborator. You can balance creative idea with commercial impact. You enjoy working hands-on but are also able to work on strategic levels. You are curious about regional consumer and retailer needs and differences and have a strong interest in localization. You deliver to agreed deadlines, are accurate, good at coordinating, not afraid to talk to people, are good in planning your work and are able to always have an overview of your tasks and status. You enjoy working with the team and build strengths and skills of your team.
• An innovative, dynamic and ambitious team, with a strong positive track record
• Opportunity to work with global brands and colleagues across many markets
• Openness to test new solutions
• Flexible work arrangement, location is our newly built office and warehouse in Jönköping
• Ambitious and highly motivated team
• Great and open company culture
• A great place to develop in your career
Start date is June 1st 2019 and the position is a temporary position for our Marketing Co-ordinator who will be on maternity leave until autumn 2020. The temporary position may continue in a permanent position.