Statistical Programmers, Late-Stage CVRM Biometrics, AstraZeneca Gothenburg
Are you interested in becoming part of the group of statistical programming at AstraZeneca R&D Gothenburg? Late-stage Cardiovascular, renal and Metabolism Biometrics is now looking for Statistical Programmers for on-site contract assignments with start as soon as possible. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the application at your earliest convenience. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
You would join a team of statisticians and statistical programmers to provide programming expertise to the design, conduct, reporting, interpretation, documentation and regulatory submissions of our clinical development programs. Depending on your experience, you may contribute to more strategic planning, quantitative decision making, act as expert in our contact with external providers and collaborators, manage projects and be a part of the function’s adaptation and development of programming tools, standards and praxis.
Vem är du?
• Minimum educational level is a BSc degree in a relevant subject such as statistics, biostatistics, mathematics, computer science, life science or engineering.
• Good collaboration, communication and influencing skills
• Good written and spoken English
• Experience in using programming to structure and analyze data, in at least one tool, such as SAS, R, SQL and Python
Other relevant qualifications:
• Higher academic degree
• Experience from clinical data standards, drug development or other related fields
• Expertise in multiple programming software such as SAS, R, SQL and Python
• Experience from drug development or other related fields
• Project management experience
Candidates should possess good social skills, be strong team player and be able to work effectively in a global organization where teams often are geographically dispersed. You should be able to work independently, take own initiatives and have a positive, goal oriented and problem-solving attitude. It is essential to have good organizational and communication skills and you should be able to analyze and summarize your results and be comfortable in presenting them. Successful candidates will have the ability to communicate subject matter expertise to other experts, as well as an interest in the application of programming in pharmaceutical development.
AstraZeneca is a major international healthcare business engaged in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and the supply of healthcare services. AstraZeneca is proud to offer a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Co-workers are empowered to express diverse perspectives – and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.