Medical Device Quality Engineer/Project Planner
Are you a highly motivated and skilled Medical Device Quality Engineer with experience of project planning? Then this 12-months consultant position at AstraZeneca, starting as soon as possible, can be right for you! To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the application at your earliest convenience. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
As Project Planner you will be a key member of a project management team responsible for keeping the project organized and running on track to meet critical project stages. The Project Planner works alongside the Project Leader and Device Responsible Person (DRP) to plan, track, follow up project activities with various team members.
Project Planners must be flexible and adept at multi-tasking, as they are generally required to perform a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis, sometimes even simultaneously.
Dina arbetsuppgifter i huvudsak
Activities typically includes, but limited to:
• Attend project meetings
• Establish project planning and schedules
• Use project planning tools to track and monitor projects activities
• Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues
• Keep all members of the team up-to-date with current planning and deadlines
• Project dashboard updates for management
• Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to project team and stakeholders
• Organize planning and action list follow up meetings
• Record minutes at meetings, log decisions, and actions with responsible person
• Keep detailed project notes and records
Vem är du?
• Degree or Diploma in Engineering in a Technical or Science field
• 3-5 years of experience supporting Project Managers in the delivery of development projects
• Proficient in MS Project and Access and the MS Office Suite of products
• Knowledge of the medical device/pharmaceutical development or other relevant regulated industry
• Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
• Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
• Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
AstraZeneca is a major international healthcare business engaged in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and the supply of healthcare services. AstraZeneca is proud to offer a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Co-workers are empowered to express diverse perspectives – and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.