Global HR Process Specialist
Does helping to make life better for millions of people motivate you? If the answer is yes, you think just like us. We are a world-leading medical solutions company, designing and supplying medical solutions to enhance performance in healthcare – from the hospital to the home.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and well-experienced Global HR Process Specialist to join the department of HR Technology, Analytics & Processes at Mölnlycke in Gothenburg. This new position is initially on a temporary basis for 6 months starting as soon as possible – with great possibility for the right candidate to be permanent employed. To be considered for this exciting new HR opportunity, please complete the application at your earliest convenience. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them. For more information about the position please contact Jenny.
This position leads the strategic documentation, improvement, automation and change management of Mölnlycke’s HR policies and processes.
Dina arbetsuppgifter i huvudsak
• Developing, documenting and implementing a consistent and coherent framework globally for HR policies & processes.
• Systematically improving and where possible automating HR processes.
• Working with local HR teams to ensure relevancy and local adoption of HR policies and processes.
• Ensuring the ’education’, communication and change management into the HR function to embed the HR processes and policies.
• Ensuring compliance with internal and external policies.
Vem är du?
• Proven experience of documenting and improving HR polices and processes documentation.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel & Visio.
• Skilled in culture differences in communications across a global business.
• Agile with a clearly proactive mindset.
• Problem-solver, driven and self-going.
• High integrity and ethics.
Around the world, healthcare systems and professionals are under pressure to deliver better care, to more people, for better value. They need innovative solutions they can trust. That’s where we come in. We’re here to advance performance in healthcare. So we’re always on the lookout for new ways to improve. Our focus: providing effective solutions and offering better value for money. Customers use our solutions in almost 100 countries – and we own operations in more than 40 of them. Although we’re a global company, our headquarters are still in Gothenburg – just a short distance from the town of Mölnlycke (pronounced ’Mon-licka’). The place where the company was founded in 1849 and the origin of the Mölnlycke name.
Learn more about Mölnlycke: https://www.molnlycke.com/