At Mölnlycke Health Care, we strive to make a difference to patients and customers and we have ambitious plans for growth. Our Research & Development specialists help power that growth thanks to the market-leading potential of our products and the way they can transform patients’ lives.
Would you like to make a difference? We are recruiting an experienced Biological Testing Specialist to our R&D Laboratory in Gothenburg!
The R&D Laboratory is a vital part of the R&D Department and the unit is responsible for product, material and preclinical testing. The R&D Laboratory is also responsible for method developing and supports other functions within the company when there are specific needs to involve the Laboratory organization, both on a short and long term basis. The R&D Laboratory is involved in cross-functional projects as well as both internal and external activities.
The Biological Testing Specialist will drive development of microbiological assays, act as speaking partner and “problem solver” in development projects and support and inspire colleagues.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Göteborg. We look forward to receiving your application.
As a biological testing expert in the AM/Actives team you will:
• Independently design, plan and perform high quality in vitro experiments in the area of microbiology and implement new models/assays relevant for compound and prototype testing
• Perform conceptual interpretation and presentation of generated data
• Act as Microbiology and Bioscience representative in projects
• Deliver data, reports and regulatory documents
• Show scientific leadership in areas associated with the role by presenting data internally and externally as well as give input to manuscripts for publication in quality journals
• Ensure own work and work with others is performed according with appropriate environment, health and safety (EHS), qualify and compliance standards, e.g. General Laboratory Standard (GLS).
Essential Requirements, Education and Experience
• Master in microbiology/cell biology or equivalent qualification.
• Extensive experience running in vitro experiments in microbiology or cell biology.
We are seeking
• Experienced hands on in vitro microbiology method development and prototype testing
• Excellent experimental skills in the use of in vitro techniques
• Flexibility & independence
• Experience from in vivo techniques
• Cell biology expertise in the area of inflammation and regeneration
• Experience in the area of medical device method development
Mölnlycke Health Care
Mölnlycke Health Care is a world-leading medical products and solutions company that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes. We design and supply products and solutions for use in wound treatment, pressure ulcer, infection prevention and surgery. Our products and solutions provide value for money supported by clinical and health economic evidence.
Go to the company website